As more physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals adopt Electronic Health Records (EHR), share digital medical records, implement cloud computing, and engage in social media, the risks, size and frequency of data breaches containing Protected Health Information (PHI) are increasing.
Why should you attend:
- Can you afford a data breach that can lead to loss of reputation and revenue?
- How can you tell that patient data has been stolen?
- What are the symptoms of a data breach?
- Where your mitigation efforts should be focused?
Attend our 90-minute, vendor-neutral webinar to learn about crucial topics ranging from recognizing symptoms of a breach and breach diagnosis to analysis of a security incident and notification requirements. Participants will have dedicated time for questions and answers after the presentation.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Breach overview
- Causes of breach
- Symptoms of a breach
- What do you do if you suspect a breach?
- How to minimize breach impact?
- Key takeaways
- Health Information Manager
- Healthcare Privacy Officer
- Healthcare Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Healthcare Counsel/lawyer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- CEO, CFO, HIPAA Officer
- Healthcare Staff