Excel is an essential tool for anyone who works with data, from entry-level employees to seasoned professionals. Knowing how to use Excel formulas can help you streamline your work, increase accuracy, and save time.
This training is designed for beginners, so you don't need any prior experience with Excel or formulas to attend. You will leave the session with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of Excel formulas and the confidence to use them in your work.
Why should you Attend:
- Are you new to Excel and struggling to understand formulas?
- Are you tired of manually calculating data in Excel spreadsheets?
- Do you want to learn how to use Excel formulas to streamline your work and save time?
- If so, this online training session is the perfect solution for you
Think of any scenario that involves addition, subtraction, division or multiplication and that's where you'd use a formula. In addition to building formulas, the session will introduce you to Functions which are built-in formulas that have been programmed to perform a specific calculation. They can often be used to shorten and simplify what would otherwise be a long-winded manually-entered formula.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Creating basic formulas: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
- Using parentheses in formulas - the what and why
- Copying a formula - the gotchas you need to know about
- Make formulas logical and understandable by assigning names to your important cells
- Speed up your work by using the SUM, AVERAGE and COUNT functions
- This training is perfect for beginners who are new to Excel or have limited experience with formulas. Whether you are a student, professional, or simply looking to improve your Excel skills, this training is for you
- The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel for Windows however all of the functionality is also available to users of earlier versions of Excel