In this training, you’ll learn some powerful tips, tricks, and shortcuts to help you become more productive in your use of Excel.
Learn how converting list-based data into a Table can save you a ton of time. Learn how to quickly and easily combine data from several cells and how to break apart data stored in a single cell. Learn how to change the appearance of data in cells based on the cell value or the value in another cell.
When it comes to formulas, Dynamic Array Functions and XLOOKUP are the new kids in town and are a real game-changer when it comes to simplification.
Finally, you'll get a glimpse of the power of the Query Editor which lets you turn poorly-structured and untidy data into useable data with a few simple clicks.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Tables: What are the benefits of storing list-based data in a Table and how to create and manage Tables
- Use CONCATENATE, Text-to-Columns and Flash Fill to combine and split data
- Conditional Formatting: What is it and how to use it
- Dynamic Array Functions: SORT, UNIQUE, and FILTER are 3 new functions that are a potential game-changer to the way that worksheets are designed and constructed (Microsoft 365 Only)
- XLOOKUP: A modern, flexible, and more powerful replacement for VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP (Microsoft 365 Only)
- The Power Query Editor: Learn how to restructure and clean data in seconds!
- This training is categorized as intermediate. It is aimed at users who want to take their Excel knowledge to the next level
- The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel and many of the features are only available to Microsoft 365 subscribers - you may need to check with your company