Few people learn or use Excel for fun. In fact, many people see it as a necessary evil. So if you have to use it, why not learn to use it faster and more effectively? How often have you found yourself in Excel thinking, "there must be a better and faster way to do this?"
Why you should Attend:
In this session, you’ll learn a handful of powerful productivity-boosting tips and secrets that will speed up your work in Excel, save you hours of time, and remove some of those hair-tearing-out moments!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Data entry shortcuts including Transpose, AutoFill, and Flash Fill
- How to copy and paste with a single mouse-click
- Automating cell formatting with Conditional Formatting
- Taking Find and Replace to the next level
- Using data across worksheets and workbooks
- Creating and managing dynamic ranges
- Using protection to "bullet-proof" your spreadsheets
- Pivot Table power tips
- Managing external data
- This training is categorized as intermediate. It is aimed at users who want to take their Excel knowledge to the next level
- The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel and many of the features are only available to Microsoft 365 subscribers - you may need to check with your company