Understand and apply the power of linking techniques within Excel and other key MS Office applications to boost productivity and efficiency for you and your organization.
Linking between spreadsheets, workbooks and applications offers huge efficiencies, but needs clear understand to work accurately and avoid risks that linking can pose.
Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) makes content that is created in one location or program available in another program.
As examples, in Excel you can link or reference to other cells in a worksheet or other worksheets, external workbooks, external files, and pages on the internet or your intranet.
Dynamic links ensure changes in source data, graphics and charts etc. are reflected in all “dependent linked” files.
Mastering the linking of information using MS Excel and MS Office is a valuable and marketable skill.
Seize this crucial opportunity to significantly advance ahead of your peers and competition
Replicating the in-person classroom experience using a step by step guide, student files and data samples this interactive webinar offers clear understanding and maximum knowledge retention.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Work smarter, faster and more effectively
- Know MS Office capabilities & features without asking Google or peers
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain strong competitive advantage at peer and business level
- Strengthen your resume and job applications
- Confidently apply key features and capabilities in Microsoft Office
Who Will Benefit:
- Link between Excel worksheets and external files
- Relative Vs absolute references
- Complex formulas linked to external data
- Formula auditing
- Update linked values
- Change link source
- Open a source file
- Break links
- Link information and graphics between Excel, Access and other programs
- Hyperlink to other workbook cells, external files and web pages
- Keyboard shortcuts - Excel, general & web browser
- NOTE: Topic sequence may be subject to slight variation
- Account Executives
- Excel users seeking to boost skill levels
- Business Owners
- Chief Executives
- Cybersecurity staff
- Database Administrators (DBA)
- Educator / Trainers
- Financial Analysts
- Human Resource Personnels
- IT Professionals
- New recruits
- Project Managers
- Social Media Specialists
- Staff at all level