A PivotTable displays a summary of a selected data set in a condensed format of rows, columns, data fields, and pages. These components can be "pivoted" with your mouse allowing you to expand, isolate, calculate, and group the particular data in real time. This table empowers the user to view and analyze large amounts of information.
PivotTables are a "must have" reporting tool enabling quick business decisions, crucial in business, government, and academic fields.
PivotCharts provide added enhancement through the powerful graphical presentation of PivotTable data.
Understand this power-packed capability of Excel and how you can create PivotTables in minutes "working smarter, not harder"!
Why Should You Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Work smarter, faster, and more effectively
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Strengthen your resume and higher pay options
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain a strong competitive advantage at peer and business level
Who Will Benefit:
- Data table design essentials
- Understand PivotTables
- Create your own PivotTable
- Define the PivotTable structure
- Switch and Delete PivotTable fields
- PivotTable Tools - analyze and design
- Summary value calculations and format
- Column and Row filters
- PivotTable slicers to filter data and charts
- Inserting a timeline filter
- Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits
- Competitive advantage
- Job satisfaction, and effective use of their technology
- This webinar is for students with foundational knowledge and skills in Excel who wish to take advantage of the higher-level functionality in Excel